- On confirmation of booking for individuals, full payment must be received before commencement of the course. Fees paid are non-refundable (refer to transfer/cancellation policy).
- Bookings reserved for delegates outside Egypt must be accompanied by Bank transfer (refer to bank transfer details overleaf).
- Course fees include instruction materials, notepads, articles, pen/pencils, exams, certificates, and coffee & lunch breaks during the course. Accommodation and Transportations are not included in the “Course Fees”.
- Invoices raised on company accounts, must be paid as per terms and conditions stated on invoice. Failure will result in withholding of course or results/certificates.
- For trainees who have attended one or more of our training programs, they receive a (QA Reward Points) which enables them to register in further courses with discounted rates. This Points is valid for a year ONLY from its issuing date and could be extended as the trainee attends further trainings.
- Delegates are responsible for payment of their own accommodation/flights/local transportation and reservations.
- Attendance limit is 80% out of course duration, is the student exceeded the attendance limit; his registration will be canceled, and no even attendance certificates will be issued.
- The final project (if required) should be provided at its specific dates, failed to so that will cause your cancelation from your course, even you were pass at the final examination.
- As soon as the course certificates are issued, they will be sent to delegates in the same training venue’s city, where the course was delivered FREE OF CHARGE. For other trainees who are resident outside this city, QA can send the certificate to their desired venue, but delivery fees will be charged to the trainee.
- Extra fees may be applied for shipping certificates out of the city of where the course has been held.
- Issued Certificates should be received by student maximum by 12 months from the notification date.
- Video and Audio recording is not allowed within the training rooms.
- QA reserves the right to change the published prices of any course programmes or materials or any course contents without prior notice.
- QA reserves the right to cancel/postpone a course at any time without liability. In this case, delegates will be offered an alternative date or a full refund of the course fees.
- QA reserves the right to change the venue or the course facilitator at any time, if needed.
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing to QA
- 14 or more working days* prior to the start date, 100% of the course fees will be refunded;
- 08-14 working days* prior to the start date, 50% of the course fee will be refunded;
- 07 working days* or less/before the start of the course, no refund.
No Cancelation or Refunds for Confirmed In-House and Customized Training Projects, once the dates are confirmed and invoice is issued.
(*) Please note that in the Egypt working days are from Sunday to Thursday
There will be no additional charge if an alternate/substitute person wishes to replace the original delegate. Please inform us in writing of any changes to the original booking. However, if a delegate fails to attend the course, the fee remains payable.
Dress Code Inside Training Rooms
We ask delegates to wear smart casual clothing to a training course; but it’s advised for classic clothing at the last day for group pictures taken at the end of each course. Shorts and/or Slippers are NOT allowed inside our training rooms.
QA has the sole copyright to all course materials
It is the policy of Quality Academy to achieve and maintain a high standard of quality in all aspects of its business operations and to continually satisfy the expectations of our clients in respect of the whole range of services we provide.
QA is committed to providing high quality, health & safety management, effective training courses and outstanding customer service. All services are conducted to a high professional standard which ensures our client’s needs are met or exceeded.
In order to maintain a high quality level of service QA will ensure that:
We make ourselves accessible and approachable to our clients at all levels of management.
We fully understand our client’s requirements and will adapt our business where necessary to accommodate them.
All appropriate documentation is maintained, controlled and archived.
Staff responsibilities and duties are clearly identified.
Our team are appropriately trained to enable them to undertake their tasks and given appropriate authority within the scope of their responsibilities.
Sufficient resources are provided to facilitate the work
This quality policy is upheld and supported by management
Health & Safety Policy
Quality Academy accepts its responsibility under the Health and Safety at Work and associated legislation, to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems at work for all its employees, students and visitors, and to provide such information, instruction and training as may be necessary for this purpose.
Quality Academy considers health and safety management responsibilities ranking equally with responsibilities for cost, quality, customer care and similar matters.
In addition, it also accepts its responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of people who may be affected by its activities.
The involvement of all parties is actively encouraged to both fulfill their own obligations and accomplish the company's policy of continual improvement in health and safety standards.
Sufficient resources will allocated to health and safety to ensure the health and safety of all persons affected by the company’s activities.
The application of its procedures is mandatory for all employees and contractors.
The policy and its implementation will be reviewed annually, or as often as is necessary, in the light of changing working conditions or new legislation or other factors which may make the policy no longer valid.
Quality Academy recognizes its responsibility for protecting the environment and this policy is a statement of that commitment. Therefore, QA will:
Continue to reduce the environmental impact of its activities, products and services.
Continue to invest in cost effective energy efficiency and conservation.
Use natural resources efficiently and with careful planning.
Control and reduce waste and recycle material wherever possible.
Strive to eliminate any emissions or effluents, which may cause environmental damage.
In order to ensure effective management of this policy, we will:
Audit and review environmental performance.
Recognize and encourage the contribution every employee can make towards improving our environmental performance.
Environmental matters are a wide-ranging, complex and developing subject. To ensure that the policy, legal obligations and experience are applied effectively, responsibility for the implementation, operation and satisfactory performance of the environmental policy lies with management. Specific responsibilities of management in relation to environmental issues are arranged as follows:
Review and development of the environmental policy
Access to training services
Up-to-date information on legislation
Dissemination of information and advice to employees
General overview of environmental performance
The following is a summary of responsibilities of all employees:
All employees have a duty to co-operate with the company and its customers in all matters relating to environmental issues
Employees are encouraged to participate in environmental matters
Management is responsible for ensuring that staff are adequately trained and capable of undertaking the roles allocated to them.
Quality Academy is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and that promote equality of opportunity. As an employer and training provider, QA is committed to equality and valuing diversity within its workforce. Our goal is to ensure that these commitments, reinforced by our values, are embedded in our day-to-day working practices with all our customers and learners. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation – or any other grounds.
Every person working for QA has a personal responsibility for implementing and promoting these principles in their day-to-day dealings with everyone – including members of the public, other staff and employers. In appropriate behavior is not acceptable.
We think it is important that all our people can contribute to the achievement of QA objectives. Courses will be accessible to all learners and any learner; who wishes to discuss any requirements that they may need to have in place are encouraged to notify our team prior to the course taking place so that arrangements can be made.
Customer Care Policy
Quality Academy is committed to delivering a service which is entirely customer focused. QA has a straightforward approach to our customer care – we treat all our customers as we would expect to be treated ourselves. QA recognizes that customers, together with our employees, are the organizations most important people and are the purpose of our work.
We enjoy good, ongoing working relationships with our clients, which allow our employees, consultants, trainers and associates to create and develop friendly and supportive partnerships. Clients are provided with direct telephone numbers for key members of the team so that there is always someone available to talk to between the Company’s working hours, which are typically 8.30am – 05.30pm Saturday – Thursday.
QA aim to meet customer’s needs by:
Providing an efficient, friendly service at all times
Promising that when a proposal / quotation is accepted there will be no hidden extras on top of the original, agreed price
Giving customer care a high corporate priority
A qualified consultant being available during office hours, to give advice, information & support over the phone or email
Recognizing and respecting the particular and specific needs of some clients
Facilitate a teamwork approach with all involved parties to ensure clients expectation are realized
Treating all clients with respect and sensitivity
Making every effort to answer queries in a timely manner
Seek to minimize disruption to customers in the performance of our contract works
Welcoming customer feedback on all our services and suggestions for improvement and development
Referring customers onto an associate or another organization where possible if we cannot meet customers requests
Demonstrating our commitment to our Equal Opportunities Policy
Regularly monitoring and reviewing our performance
Ultimately it is the responsibility of the Managing Director to ensure this policy is reviewed accordingly and customer care procedures are updated as necessary to continuously improve quality and delivery of service.
QA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information
name and job title
contact information including email address
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- recordings or pictures for the reason of training and examinations
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Sharing your personal data to third parties
Your personal details as (Name, Date of Birth, Email Address), or course and examination recordings may be shared with third parties as; Registration Bodies (eg. CQI & IRCA, NEBOSH, …etc) due to the certification process, as your course/examination registration.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you have to clarify that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.