ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 14001 - Environmental Management Systems Certification
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems Certification can be used by any organization that wants to validate its resource efficiency, waste reduction, and drive down costs.
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an Environmental Management Systems (EMS). It sets out a framework that your company can follow in order to improve efficiency by reducing costs and also benefit the environment.
Benefits of ISO 14001 certification to your organization:
- Competitive and financial advantage through improved efficiency and reduced costs
- Enhances the corporate image and credibility
- Monitors and controls the effect of operations on the environment, now and in the future
- Compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements
- Environmentally engaged employees
- Protects the company assets and shareholders
- Develops access to business partners and potential customers
- Puts forward true value through enhancement of marketing opportunities
Benefits of ISO 14001 certification to your customers:
- Improved quality and of services
- Established trust and credibility
- Reduced complaints
- Averts pollution and reduces waste
- Reassures customers who take an active interest in environmental performance that they are working with a company which promotes a shared environmental ethics
STEPS OF CERTIFICATION
Complete a Quote Request Form so that we can understand your company and requirements. We will use this information to accurately define your scope of assessment and provide you with a proposal for certification.
Once you’ve agreed your proposal, we will contact you to book your assessment with an QA Assessor. This assessment consists of two mandatory visits that form the Initial Certification Audit. Please note that you must be able to demonstrate that your management system has been fully operational for a minimum of three months and has been subject to a management review and full cycle of internal audits.
Following a successful two stage audit, a certification decision is made and if positive, then certification to the required standard is issued by QA. You will receive both a hard and soft copy of the certificate. Certification is valid for three years and is maintained through a programme of annual surveillance audits and a three yearly recertification audit.