Are you interested in offering or promoting CQI IRCA Certified Courses in your region?
Quality Academy is based in Egypt (Alexandria); with over 13 years of experience in delivering high quality education & training, Quality Academy has the knowledge and resources necessary to support any business in the development and delivery of quality, health, safety and environmental training courses.
We are seeking to expand our network of partners to improve the accessibility of our courses and services throughout the world. We are looking to work with established training or QHSE service providers who want to bring UK and international accredited qualifications to their customers.
- Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (Course Approval No. 1874)
- Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor (Course Approval No. 1945)
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System based on ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (Course Approval No. 1876)
- Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems based on ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 Combined Lead Auditor (Course Approval No. 2417)
- Food Safety Management System based on FSSC 22000 version 5.1 Lead Auditor (Course Approval No. 2421)
- Energy Management System based on ISO 50001:2018 Lead Auditor (Course Approval No. 2442)
Based on your received request to become an approved training partner for delivering our CQI & IRCA Certified Courses; kindly find below detailed license and certification fees; kindly review them carefully. Should you agree to it, below are the next steps to proceed further:
- One-time License Fee: to setup the agreement and gain access to training, resources, training materials, and examinations.
- Levy Fee per Learner: fixed amount per each learner / certificate.
- Trainer Charges (optional): in-case you need to deliver through our trainer/s, you will be charged with a fixed daily rate.
Once you get an approved partner, you will provided by all required resources and support; including:
- Quick and significant increase in portfolio of courses offered
- Provide international accredited training and examinations in easy steps and low efforts
- Localized offer, based on local pricing and service expectations
- Promotional value of association with QA and UK accredited courses
- Commission and bonuses of sales of QA courses and services
- Marketing support from QA, including joint promotional campaigns and promotions
- Regular details and updates on QA’s activities and marketing events
- Technical support to assist you deliver your training
To become an ATP, you must follow the stages described below:
Organisations interested in offering Quality Academy approved courses, should register their interest by completing our online partnership request or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of QA’s Training team will be in contact within two working days to discuss your enquiry and suitability for applying to become a QA Training Partner.
We will undertake an initial check of your capability, quality of existing operations and financial viability. Only organisations with appropriate experience of delivering training, and knowledge of quality and auditing practice will be invited to apply for QA Training Partner status. The QA reserves the right not to invite an organisation to apply for approval and can reject an application at any stage of the application process.