Become a QA Partner
Quality Academy is based in Egypt (Alexandria); with over 10 years expertise in delivering high quality education & training, Quality Academy has the knowledge and resources necessary to support any business in the development and delivery of quality, health, safety and environmental training courses.
We are seeking to expand our network of partners to improve the accessibility of our courses and services throughout the world. We are looking to work with established training or QHSE service providers who want to bring UK and international accredited qualifications to their customers.
Most partners initially start with reselling our courses and training materials. Once the relationship is developed and our partners have an understanding of local demand, there are oppourtunities to deliver classroom courses along with a full range of in-company training and consultancy services.
Benefits of QA Partners
- Quick and significant increase in portfolio of courses offered
- Provide international accredited training and examinations in easy steps and low efforts
- Localized offer, based on local pricing and service expectations
- Promotional value of association with QA and UK accredited courses
- Commission and bonuses of sales of QA courses and services
- Marketing support from QA, including joint promotional campaigns and promotions
- Regular details and updates on QA’s activities and marketing events
- Technical support to assist you deliver your training
To become an ATP, you must follow the stages described below:
Organisations interested in offering Quality Academy approved courses, should register their interest by completing our online enquiry form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of QA’s Training team will be in contact within two working days to discuss your enquiry and suitability for applying to become a QA Training Partner.
We will undertake an initial check of your capability, quality of existing operations and financial viability. Only organisations with appropriate experience of delivering training, and knowledge of quality and auditing practice will be invited to apply for QA Training Partner status. The QA reserves the right not to invite an organisation to apply for approval and can reject an application at any stage of the application process.