Are you interested in offering or promoting CQI IRCA Certified Courses in your region?
Quality Academy is now inviting applications from institutes, consultants, and individual trainers to join us as an Approved Reseller or an Approved Partner.
Quality Academy is based in Egypt (Alexandria); with over 13 years of experience in delivering high quality education & training, Quality Academy has the knowledge and resources necessary to support any business in the development and delivery of quality, health, safety and environmental training courses.
We are seeking to expand our network of partners to improve the accessibility of our courses and services throughout the world. We are looking to work with established training or QHSE service providers who want to bring UK and international accredited qualifications to their customers.
- Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (Course Approval No. 1874)
- Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor (Course Approval No. 1945)
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System based on ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (Course Approval No. 1876)
- Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems based on ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 Combined Lead Auditor (Course Approval No. 2417)
- Food Safety Management System based on FSSC 22000 version 5.1 Lead Auditor (Course Approval No. 2421)
- Energy Management System based on ISO 50001:2018 Lead Auditor (Course Approval No. 2442)
... to be expanded
To become an Approved Reseller, you must follow the stages described below:
As an Approved Reseller, your role is to promote Approved CQI & IRCA certified courses run by Quality Academy on a fixed commission basis. You can simply refer learners from your side to us, we will complete the entire learning journey from enrolment to issuing the course completion certificates.
Our Tutors are experts in their fields. Together, they have tens of years of industry and specialist subject experience. They know and understand the challenges clients are most likely to face, so can suggest the best and most effective ways to help you overcome them. Many of them have also trained the assessors who evaluate an organization’s compliance to standards.
If you are interested to join us as an Approved Reseller, fill in the below form;
To become an Approved Partner, you must follow the stages described below:
As an Approved Partner, you will market and deliver our CQI & IRCA Certified courses using your approved trainers to your clients at your premises at your scheduled dates.
Once you get an approved partner, you will provided by all required resources and support; including:
- Quick and significant increase in portfolio of courses offered
- Provide international accredited training and examinations in easy steps and low efforts
- Localized offer, based on local pricing and service expectations
- Promotional value of association with QA and UK accredited courses
- Commission and bonuses of sales of QA courses and services
- Marketing support from QA, including joint promotional campaigns and promotions
- Regular details and updates on QA’s activities and marketing events
- Technical support to assist you deliver your training
What do we Charge?
- One-time License Fee - to setup the agreement and gain access to training, resources, training materials, and examinations (You can rebate this amount on achieving an annual enrolment of agreed up on learners).
- Levy Fee per Learner - fixed amount per each learner / certificate.
- Trainer Charges (optional) - in-case you need to deliver through our trainer/s, you will be charged with a fixed daily rate.