More knowledge in less time! Our e-Learning courses quickly explain the fundamental concepts, structure and application of ISO management systems standards.
e-Learning is ideal for new QSHE professionals and senior managers with oversight of management systems – it provides the foundation of knowledge from which to build the practical skills to implement, audit and optimise a management system.
Are you wondering which type of NQA training course is most suitable for you? Contact us today, to point you in the right direction.
The e-Learning objectives are based on an introductory understanding of international standards for key management systems disciplines:
- Understand the fundamental principles and concepts of the standard
- Understand the structure, content and purpose of a management systems standards
- Understand how International Standards helps to improve performance.
E-Learning options and content
We offer e-Learning in the following management systems disciplines:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management
- ISO 45001:2018 Health & Safety Management
Each course is structured in alignment with the respective ISO standard and consists of online learning, downloadable takeaways and a short test. They can be completed in as little as a few hours if you are short on time.
Book online now and start your e-Learning today.