- Computer-Based Testing – Online AnyWhere:
After completing this form and confirm your payment, you will receive an eligibility email containing instructions on how to schedule your exam and requirements.
- Paper-Based Testing, PBT:
If you have registered for a Paper-based; you will not receive an eligibility email. Instead you will receive a seating letter with your exam date, time, and location approximately 1 – 2 weeks before your exam date.
Hardware and System Requirements for Online Proctoring Exam:
- A computer with a keyboard and mouse
- Quiet & calm location at your home or office
- A web camera that you can rotate 360 degrees
- An active reliable Broadband/High-Speed internet connection of at least 4Mbps
- Browser compatibility: Latest versions of Windows Internet Explorer, Windows Firefox, Windows Chrome, Mac Firefox, Mac Chrome with Java Enabled and Java Runtime and cookies enabled which comes standard with web browsers.