ISO 22301 Certification
ISO 22301 - Business Continuity Management System Certification
Every organization nowadays needs to be secured towards disruptions, incidents and inside & outside threats. For this reason, the Business Continuity ISO 22301 standard has been developed to protect companies against threats, reduce the likelihood of, and ensure your business recovers from disruptive incidents.
An effective business continuity management system (BCMS) will help organizations to develop and maintain a best practice approach to respond effectively to any disruption, by implementing continuous improvement tools and techniques.
Benefits of ISO 22301 certification to your organization:
- Establishing a framework to identify, reduce, and manage threats for your organization
- Increases organizational productivity with “Plan, Do, Check, Act” best practice approach
- Demonstrated compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Decreases the internal and external business continuity audit costs
- Improve incident response time and minimize the threats
- Gains competitive advantage with an internationally acknowledged standard
- Increases client confidence and demonstrate resilience
- Provides continual assessment and improvement
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Improves your risk profile with clients, investors and stakeholders
Benefits of ISO 22301 to your customers:
- Improved service and security
- Increased confidentiality
- Regulated legal compliance
- Fewer incidents and damages
- Top client delivery levels
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining ISO 22301 Certification.
STEPS OF CERTIFICATION
Complete a Quote Request Form so that we can understand your company and requirements. We will use this information to accurately define your scope of assessment and provide you with a proposal for certification.
Once you’ve agreed your proposal, we will contact you to book your assessment with an QA Assessor. This assessment consists of two mandatory visits that form the Initial Certification Audit. Please note that you must be able to demonstrate that your management system has been fully operational for a minimum of three months and has been subject to a management review and full cycle of internal audits.
Following a successful two stage audit, a certification decision is made and if positive, then certification to the required standard is issued by QA. You will receive both a hard and soft copy of the certificate. Certification is valid for three years and is maintained through a programme of annual surveillance audits and a three yearly recertification audit.