ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 - Quality Management Systems Certification
Organizations that have adopted the principles of ISO 9001 often realize considerable improvements in their day-to-day operations, with business gains.
ISO 9001 Certification is not just suitable for large organizations but also small businesses that will benefit from adopting efficient Quality Management System that will save time and cost, improve efficiency and improve customer relationships.
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification to your organization:
- Improved performance of affected processes
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Demonstrated compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- In some countries mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Reduced operating costs related to waste, rework and non-value added activities
- Provides continual assessment and improvement
- Increased market share as a certified organization
- Maintaining satisfied customers and gaining potential customers
- Puts forward true value through enhancement of marketing opportunities
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification to your customers:
- Improved quality and service
- Quality assurance
- On time delivery
- Right first time approach
- Fewer returned products and complaints
- Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality
STEPS OF CERTIFICATION
Complete a Quote Request Form so that we can understand your company and requirements. We will use this information to accurately define your scope of assessment and provide you with a proposal for certification.
Once you’ve agreed your proposal, we will contact you to book your assessment with an QA Assessor. This assessment consists of two mandatory visits that form the Initial Certification Audit. Please note that you must be able to demonstrate that your management system has been fully operational for a minimum of three months and has been subject to a management review and full cycle of internal audits.
Following a successful two stage audit, a certification decision is made and if positive, then certification to the required standard is issued by QA. You will receive both a hard and soft copy of the certificate. Certification is valid for three years and is maintained through a programme of annual surveillance audits and a three yearly recertification audit.