Customer Care Policy
Customer Care Policy
Quality Academy is committed to delivering a service which is entirely customer focused. QA has a straightforward approach to our customer care – we treat all our customers as we would expect to be treated ourselves. QA recognizes that customers, together with our employees, are the organizations most important people and are the purpose of our work.
We enjoy good, ongoing working relationships with our clients, which allow our employees, consultants, trainers and associates to create and develop friendly and supportive partnerships. Clients are provided with direct telephone numbers for key members of the team so that there is always someone available to talk to between the working hours, which are typically 8.30am – 05.30pm Monday – Friday.
QA aim to meet customer’s needs by:
- Providing an efficient, friendly service at all times
- Promising that when a proposal / quotation is accepted there will be no hidden extras on top of the original, agreed price
- Giving customer care a high corporate priority
- A qualified consultant being available during office hours, to give advice, information & support over the phone or email
- Recognizing and respecting the particular and specific needs of some clients
- Facilitate a teamwork approach with all involved parties to ensure clients expectation are realized
- Treating all clients with respect and sensitivity
- Making every effort to answer queries in a timely manner
- Seek to minimize disruption to customers in the performance of our contract works
- Welcoming customer feedback on all our services and suggestions for improvement and development
- Referring customers onto an associate or another organization where possible if we cannot meet customers requests
- Demonstrating our commitment to our Equal Opportunities Policy
- Regularly monitoring and reviewing our performance
Ultimately it is the responsibility of the Managing Director to ensure this policy is reviewed accordingly as necessary to continuously improve quality and delivery of service.
LAST REVIEWED ON 26 AUGUST 2023