Receptionist / Secretary
- Experience Needed: 0 to 1 year
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Educational Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Vacancies: 1 open position
- Salary: Confidential, Insurance & Allowances
Receptionist has to be the first to welcome the clients when entering the premises. S/he must be of good-appearance, has good communication skills, and offers logistical support in the absence of any staff member, or when there is more than one client at the same time.
- Meets clients and responds to all their inquiries
- Registers the trainees in the various training courses and issues the payment receipts to the treasury in order to complete the registration process
- Answers all the Center’s incoming calls either through the mobile phone or the website
- Asks for logistical support or call the management whenever required by clients’ needs
- Makes sure that the place is well prepared to meet the clients
- Responsible for putting the advertising tools in its right place
- Makes sure that the registration forms are constantly available
- Supervises the cleanliness of her/his working space, and informs the concerned supervisors in case of any defect.
- Adheres to the proper appearance and Center’s uniform
- Carries out any other necessary tasks within the core competencies of the job
- University degree, and a specific college is not required.
- To be a good-looking person.
- Communication Skills and communication skills with clients .
- Excellent command of English language.
- Computer proficiency Word & Excel .
- Working hours (9 hours) from 8.30am to 5.30pm
- 2 days off
- Females Only.
Quality Academy exerts every possible effort to promote the capacity of its employees and achieve the highest levels of efficiency. This arises from the company's belief that the employees are its genuine treasure. Pursuant the developmental path adopted by Quality Academy.
As one of the leading internationally approved training providers, the backbone of this is provided by highly qualified and motivated conscientious staff. Will you soon be one of them?