Receptionist has to be the first to welcome the clients when entering the premises. S/he must be of good-appearance, has good communication skills, and offers logistical support in the absence of any staff member, or when there is more than one client at the same time.
- Meets clients and responds to all their inquiries
- Registers the trainees in the various training courses and issues the payment receipts to the treasury in order to complete the registration process
- Answers all the Center’s incoming calls either through the mobile phone or the website
- Asks for logistical support or call the management whenever required by clients’ needs
- Makes sure that the place is well prepared to meet the clients
- Responsible for putting the advertising tools in its right place
- Makes sure that the registration forms are constantly available
- Supervises the cleanliness of her/his working space, and informs the concerned supervisors in case of any defect.
- Adheres to the proper appearance and Center’s uniform
- Carries out any other necessary tasks within the core competencies of the job
- University degree, and a specific college is not required.
- To be a good-looking person.
- Communication Skills and communication skills with clients .
- Excellent command of English language.
- Computer proficiency Word & Excel .
- Working hours (9 hours) from 8.30am to 5.30pm
- 2 days off
- Females Only.