- Experience Needed: 2 to 3 years
- Career Level: Managerial Level
- Educational Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Vacancies: 1 Open Vacancy
- Salary: Bonus, Allowances & Insurance
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the office facilities, documentations, finance tasks, events, and operation on a day-to-day basis, with a special interest in fulfilling the needs of the related individuals and organizations; and building a creative and collaborative community and culture.
- Mainly responsible for accounting department all transactions of payments and expenses.
- After registration activities and payment collection.
- Monitoring and supervising day to day Accounting income statements and expenses and recording them and reporting to Manager directly as needed, weekly and monthly bases.
- Make sure that all client transactions are recorded and professional and well organized and updated.
- Make sure dates of installments (for multi-levels registered) are checked and initiate collection on time.
- Recording, updating, and reporting all clients’ payment issues either from his side or from all salespersons’ side.
- Weekly and monthly income sheets report to GM with respect to expenses.
- Communicate with responsible sources for the creation of a balance sheet and recheck all elements on the sheet before reporting to GM.
- Fully responsible for administration personnel issues related to Government employment office with respect to social insurance documents needed to be submitted.
- Reports to the General Manager on specific deadlines either weekly or monthly for all task records and accounting situation cash flow.
- Managing day-to-day operation of a complete office in an organized manner.
- Developing structures, processes, policies and systems for improving the operations.
- Professional writing for reports, proposals, letters, emails, and other communications.
- General Financial Issues (records, invoices, receipts, ..etc)
- Confidently managing office and facilities staff, and other external service providers.
- Being present at the office in a punctual manner at official working hours.
- Receiving calls and correspondence on behalf of office users.
- Developing a friendly and collaborative environment.
- Planning for events and other activities, and managing their execution.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic languages.
- Have a bachelor of English Commerce – Accounting Department.
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant.
- Excellent and organized writing and communication skills.
- Familiarity with office organization.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Females Only.
Quality Academy exerts every possible effort to promote the capacity of its employees and achieve the highest levels of efficiency. This arises from the company's belief that the employees are its genuine treasure. Pursuant the developmental path adopted by Quality Academy.
As one of the leading internationally approved training providers, the backbone of this is provided by highly qualified and motivated conscientious staff. Will you soon be one of them?