Business Development Executive
- Experience Needed: 2 to 3 years
- Career Level: Managerial Level
- Educational Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Vacancies: 1 Open Vacancy
- Salary: Basic, Bonus, Allowances & Insurance
We are looking for an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy. Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work. Business development professionals are also obligated to write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritising and triaging obligations
- Excellent time management and organisation
Quality Academy exerts every possible effort to promote the capacity of its employees and achieve the highest levels of efficiency. This arises from the company's belief that the employees are its genuine treasure. Pursuant the developmental path adopted by Quality Academy.
As one of the leading internationally approved training providers, the backbone of this is provided by highly qualified and motivated conscientious staff. Will you soon be one of them?