ISO 22000 Certification
ISO 22000 - Food Safety Management System Certification
Benefits of ISO 22000 certification to your organization:
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the Food Safety Management System
- Provides a framework for management commitment, communication with suppliers and customers,
- Engagement of HACCP and other preventive plans that ensure food safety
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Improves the reputation of the company
- Alignment with other internationally acknowledged standards
- Helps minimize food safety risks
- Increases transparency in food safety responsibility
Benefits of ISO 22000 certification to your customers:
- Ensured safe food
- Better quality in the food industry
- Conformity of products and services
- Ensures quality, safety and reliability
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining ISO 22000 Certification.
STEPS OF CERTIFICATION
Complete a Quote Request Form so that we can understand your company and requirements. We will use this information to accurately define your scope of assessment and provide you with a proposal for certification.
Once you’ve agreed your proposal, we will contact you to book your assessment with an QA Assessor. This assessment consists of two mandatory visits that form the Initial Certification Audit. Please note that you must be able to demonstrate that your management system has been fully operational for a minimum of three months and has been subject to a management review and full cycle of internal audits.
Following a successful two stage audit, a certification decision is made and if positive, then certification to the required standard is issued by QA. You will receive both a hard and soft copy of the certificate. Certification is valid for three years and is maintained through a programme of annual surveillance audits and a three yearly recertification audit.