DIPLOMA in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment
Occupational Health and Safety Postgraduate Diploma Path-Guide
All Subjects are international accredited, and students will gain an accredited certificate for each subject, in addition to QA’s Diploma in Environment, Occupational Health & Safety, after achieving all required examinations for all mandatory subjects within the required duration.
This program is targeting individuals working in the field of occupational health and safety such as safety officers, occupation specialists or health professionals.
This membership plan include the follow training and certifications:
- Level 02 Award in Health & Safety at Workplace
- Level 02 Award in Manual Handling
- Level 02 Award in COSHH
- Level 02 Award in Fire Safety
- Level 02 Award in Risk Assessment
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor
- ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
- NEBOSH Process Safety Certificate\
In addition to participating in practical training of QMS, EMD and OHSMS live audits, to prepare you for IRCA Auditor registration.