Food Safety Management Diploma Career Path-Guide
26 Days / 208 hrs.
Food safety is extremely important to business of any size which handles food. Mishandling of food plays a significant role in the occurrence of food borne illness. Improper food handling may be implicated in 97% of all food borne illness associated with catering outlets.
Considering that you are a fresh graduate, usually the first category will be the easiest one to enter specially without any experience. The following guide is mainly focusing on the first category with an extra add-on(s) which you can use along your career journey or to move from one category to the other.
We, here at the Quality Academy, have developed a Post-Graduate Diploma program in food safety that provides delegates with a comprehensive understanding of food safety Management principles, models and systems that fulfill the requirements of international standards.
- Upgrade the delegates'' qualifications to be competitive in national and international markets through gaining a postgraduate certificate in food safety field.
- Provide delegates in-depth knowledge of the background and implications of food safety management systems.
- Identify the main requirements of legislation and codes of practice and maintain records and information to advice organization management and decision makers.
- Enable delegates to assess and evaluate hazards and risks and create suitable corrective actions to eliminate risks.
- Enable delegates to plan, organize, and execute effective audits against different international standards.
The diploma is targeting science and non – science individuals who are currently working in a food-production facility. For those who are not employed, they will be able to seek a career on food-producing-farms or in the food processing sector in factories, catering, restaurants, hotels, hospitals or any other food serving and manufacturing facility. They will be as well able to perform audits on different food producing/serving facilities.
Subjects / Courses
Level 01 - Introduction
Level 02 - Management Systems
Level 03 - Advanced
REGISTER AT QA DIPLOMA, and get;
- Worldwide Approved Certificate per each course/subject
- FREE Practical Application Training
- FREE Approved Audit Logs
- FREE IRCA Membership Guidance
- QA DIPLOMA Certificate
Food Safety Management Diploma