Quality Management Diploma Path-Guide
35 Days / 280 hrs.
QA strives to offer a post-graduate diploma in the field of Quality Management. The aim of this diploma is to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to improve their work qualities for employment. As acknowledged by local and regional employers, QA diploma forms an important educational asset for work places as it fulfils employment needs with the necessary knowledge about quality management and productivity improvement. Since this program is primarily concerned with the development of practical skills for students, its courses focus on the practical perspective of quality management through the methods and techniques of quality planning and performance improvement using statistical methods and Six Sigma approach as well as project management mechanism from the quality perspective.
- Upgrade the delegates'' qualifications to be competitive in national and international markets through gaining a postgraduate certificate in quality field.
- Provide delegates in-depth knowledge of the background and implications of quality management systems.
- Identify the main requirements of legislation and codes of practice and maintain records and information to advice organization management and decision makers.
- Enable delegates to assess and evaluate hazards and risks and create suitable corrective actions to eliminate risks.
- Enable delegates to plan, organize, and execute effective audits against different international standards.
Subjects / Courses
Level 01 - Introduction
Introduction to Quality Management
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management
Level 02 - Management Systems
Level 04 - Advanced
REGISTER AT QA DIPLOMA, and get;
- Worldwide Approved Certificate per each course/subject
- FREE Practical Application Training
- FREE Approved Audit Logs
- FREE IRCA Membership Registration Guidance
- QA Approved DIPLOMA Certificate