Occupational Health and Safety Postgraduate Diploma Path-Guide
45 Days / 360 hrs.
Several organizations worldwide seek to apply different initiatives for occupational health, safety and environment to foster a safe and healthy work environment. Occupational health and safety application helps protect co-workers, family members, employers, customers, and others who might be affected by the workplace environment.
Recently, both academics and practitioners focus on identifying effective methods for increasing awareness and changing beliefs, attitudes, and behavior in a way that will lead to a reduction of work-related injury, illness, or death. In order to cope with this worldwide trend, Quality Academy (QA) established a post-graduate diploma in occupational health and safety to allow participants to gain both theoretical knowledge and practical skills about how to consider safety when performing different tasks.
All Subjects are international accredited, and students will gain an accredited certificate for each subject, in addition to QA's Diploma in Environment, Occupational Health & Safety, after achieving all required examinations for all mandatory subjects within the required duration.
- Upgrade the delegates'' qualifications to be competitive in national and international markets through gaining a postgraduate certificate in occupational health and safety field.
- Provide delegates in-depth knowledge of the background and implications of health and safety management systems.
- Identify the main requirements of legislation and codes of practice and maintain records and information to advice organization management and decision makers.
- Help delegates to identify common hazards and risks in the workplace and advice on suitable corrective actions.
- Enable delegates to assess and evaluate hazards and risks in the workplace and create suitable corrective actions to eliminate risks.
- Enable delegates to plan, organize, and execute effective audits against different international standards.
This program is targeting individuals working in the field of occupational health and safety such as safety officers, occupation specialists or health professionals.
Subjects / Courses
Level 01 - Introduction
QA Level 02 Award in Manual Handling
Level 02 - Management Systems
Level 03 - Advanced
- NEBOSH Process Safety Certificate
NEBOSH - Specific Qualification (OPTIONAL)
or, NEBOSH Fire Safety Certificate
or, NEBOSH Construction Certificate