Learning Delivery Methods
Equivalent to 40 hrs.
Discover how to lead a team and manage project constraints such as scope, time and resources. The course will enhance your proficiency in project management,
PMI®’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
If you’ve gone through the process of obtaining PMP® Certification, you have a standardized knowledge set – and the credentials to prove it. When applying for a job against competitors, having the credentials in hand will put you ahead of those who do not.
Because you will have gone through the certification process, you will have learned a standardized set of project management best practices to implement in your own company projects.
- Understand the Project Management concept created by PMI® /USA. & Apply practically those concepts through interactive workshops for Scope management, Cost Management, Schedule Management and Risk Management..etc
- Understand the new concept of Project Management created by PMI®
- Understand the whole areas of knowledge in the PMBOK®Guide “the latest version, 6th edition”. Integration Management, Scope management, Cost Management, Schedule Management, Quality Management, Resource Management, Communications Management Risk Management, Procurement and Stakeholder Management and correlate them with the processes of project management in addition to the professional Responsibility.
- Determine the gap areas you have
- Develop Confidence
This is a 5-day (45hr) learning event.
Start/Finish Times: 09:00am – 17:00pm (each day).
Prior Learning Requirement:
- Overview & Purpose of 6 Edition Guide
- Foundational Elements
The Environment in Which Projects Operate
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organization Process Assets
- Organizational Systems
The Role of Project Manager
- Organizational Governance Framework
- Definition of a Project Manager
- The Project Manager’s Sphere of Influence
- Project Manager Competences
- Performing Integration
Project Integration Management
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct & Manage Project Work
- Manage Project Knowledge
- Monitor &Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create Work Breakdown Structure
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
Project Schedule Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality management
- Manage Quality
- Control Quality
Project Recourse Management
- Plan Recourse Management
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Acquire Resources
- Develop Team
- Manage Team
- Control Resources
Project Communication Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Monitor Communications
Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
Applicants will need to complete the following steps to apply for the PMP Exam:
- Register with PMI and log into your account after registration.
- Apply for PMI Membership and complete the online application form.
- Submit the application online.
- Upon acceptance, you will need to schedule your examination.
The Exam: The exam is a multiple choice computer based examination. The exam consists of 200 questions, and it takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
This course is fully recognised by PMI
- Senior executives
- Program managers and managers of project managers
- Project managers and other project team members
- Members of a project management office
- Customers and other stakeholders
- Functional managers with employees assigned to project teams
- Educators teaching project management and related subjects
- Consultants and other specialists in project management and related fields
- Trainers developing project management educational programs
- Researchers analyzing project management
To apply for PMP certification, you must have one of the following:
- A secondary degree (associate’s degree, high school diploma, or equivalent), with 5 years of PM experience, along with 7,500 hours of experience in directing projects and 35 hours of formal PM education.
- A 4 year bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 3 years or more of experience in project management, along with 4,500 hours of directing projects and 35 hours of PM education.
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include, lunch, refreshments and our Residential option includes accommodation on the intervening nights of a course, plus dinner and breakfast.