- Experience Needed: 1 to 3 years
- Career Level: Experienced
- Educational Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Vacancies: 2 open positions
- Salary: Confidential, Bonuses, Insurance & Allowances
We are looking to employ a Training Coordinator with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. A Training Coordinator is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. Must have excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, Training Coordinator should understand the business operation and decision-making processes with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results by creating an effective and efficient workforce. Top candidates will be innovative, strong decision-makers and outstanding facilitators of learning and change.
- Receive the training order from the administration.
- Coordinate the logistics of the training sessions ensuring the event success with 100% accuracy including the following.
- Hotels reservations (meeting room, coffee breaks, lunch) when needed.
- Client private premise meeting room checkup and set up “Tables, flow-charts data show…etc” as agreed between client and client partner.
- Follow the check list before the session.
- Order materials from store & check the quality of the materials.
- Prepare the experiential training program’s material.
- Prepare the systems kits needed in the session.
- Send the pre-work e-mails for participants.
- Follow up with the participants via email and phone to answer any questions concerning the pre-work.
- Prepare the participants’ attendance sheet, certificates, contact info sheet & evaluation forms.
- Responsible for the equipment before, during & after the session.
- Consolidate the participants’ feedback through the evaluation system.
- Coordinate training materials storage.
- Provide full support to all internal & external customers.
- Proactively handle client’s requests and complaints.
- Reports to management recommendations regarding products & customer service.
- Reports shortage in materials & products to related employee.
- Maintain highest coordination levels with all other departments.
- Building Relations and Increasing Customer Satisfaction
- Temporarily meet plans for maximizing opportunities for selling products to achieve company targets.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Address any customer inquiries and ensure that they are dealt with according to the company standards.
- Deal and respond to complaints or channel them to the right managerial level.
- B.Sc with any relevant educational degree
- Having coordination and PR experience
- Having sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent at English.
- Excellent in dealing with Microsoft Office (excel, word, power-point, access ….. etc.).
Quality Academy exerts every possible effort to promote the capacity of its employees and achieve the highest levels of efficiency. This arises from the company's belief that the employees are its genuine treasure. Pursuant the developmental path adopted by Quality Academy.
As one of the leading internationally approved training providers, the backbone of this is provided by highly qualified and motivated conscientious staff. Will you soon be one of them?