Training Operations Supervisor
- Experience Needed: 2 to 3 years
- Career Level: Manager
- Educational Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Vacancies: 1 open position
- Salary: Confidential, Bonuses, Insurance & Allowances
We are looking to employ a Training Operations Supervisor with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. A Training Operations Supervisor is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. Must have excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, Training Operations Supervisor should understand the business operation and decision-making processes with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results by creating an effective and efficient workforce. Top candidates will be innovative, strong decision-makers and outstanding facilitators of learning and change.
- Design and Execute (with the help of your team) the training plan for new accounts. This includes academics and logistical aspects.
- Ensure that academic and logistical follow up systems are being properly observed to ensure up-to-date metrics and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generate & Review reporting system to ensure data integrity and that proper information is given in a timely manner.
- troubleshoot and handle important clients and client cases
- meet with instructors and staff regularly to ensure mot up to date information, methodology, and learning material are being implemented and handle inquires and comments.
- Evaluate l performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and suppliers to ensure excellence.
- Min 2-3 years of supervisory experience in a similar company(s) is a MUST.
- Native or Near Native English Fluency is a MUST.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint)and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Owns a Car – highly recommended.
Quality Academy exerts every possible effort to promote the capacity of its employees and achieve the highest levels of efficiency. This arises from the company's belief that the employees are its genuine treasure. Pursuant the developmental path adopted by Quality Academy.
As one of the leading internationally approved training providers, the backbone of this is provided by highly qualified and motivated conscientious staff. Will you soon be one of them?