We are looking to employ a Training Operations Supervisor with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. A Training Operations Supervisor is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. Must have excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, Training Operations Supervisor should understand the business operation and decision-making processes with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results by creating an effective and efficient workforce. Top candidates will be innovative, strong decision-makers and outstanding facilitators of learning and change.
- Design and Execute (with the help of your team) the training plan for new accounts. This includes academics and logistical aspects.
- Ensure that academic and logistical follow up systems are being properly observed to ensure up-to-date metrics and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generate & Review reporting system to ensure data integrity and that proper information is given in a timely manner.
- troubleshoot and handle important clients and client cases
- meet with instructors and staff regularly to ensure mot up to date information, methodology, and learning material are being implemented and handle inquires and comments.
- Evaluate l performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and suppliers to ensure excellence.
- Min 2-3 years of supervisory experience in a similar company(s) is a MUST.
- Native or Near Native English Fluency is a MUST.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint)and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Owns a Car – highly recommended.