Sub-Contracted / Freelance
Trainers and Course Developers
Quality Academy is looking for talented Trainers and Course Developers on a subcontract basis; who can present our popular management systems and auditing training courses to our clients. Have a good experience in third party management system auditing, with a working experience in teaching and delivering auditing training; in the below schemes;
- Quality Management - ISO 9001
- Automotive Management - IATF 16949
- Environmental Management - ISO 14001
- Occupational Safety - ISO 45001
- Energy Management - ISO 50001
- Food Safety - ISO 22000:2018 / FSSC 22000 V5.1
- Laboratory Management - ISO/IEC 17025
- Medical Devices – ISO 13485
- Information Security - ISO 27001
- IT Services Management - ISO 20000
- Business Continuity Management - ISO 22301
- Related Qualification and Technical Experience in the applied scheme.
- Must have completed CQI & IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Course in the applied standard.
- Should have performed at least 20 audit days experience (1st, 2nd or 3rd party Audit) - Audit Log is required
- Minimum of 2 years in teaching and auditing training delivery.