Guide for QA Certified Trainers
The QA brand is represented worldwide through its partners and QA Certified Trainers.
Trainers are the face of QA and consequently have a considerable impact on how the organization is perceived by our clients. Each and every Trainer makes a statement on QA, on how they present themselves to the clients and project an image that fosters confidence and trust in QA.
The Trainer position while an honourable profession, it entails a lot of challenges and demands, including holding corresponding certificates for the courses Trainers deliver, as this is another guarantee for course participants that training sessions are delivered by Trainers who have obtained and maintain the highest level of competence, which protects QA’s reputation as a premium brand
Quality Academy is committed to ensuring that it offers quality courses that are delivered by high-caliber professional trainers. Good public speaking and general communication, interpersonal skills, and expertise in the professional field are some of the qualities that make an exemplary trainer.
Dress to Impress
QA Trainers are highly encouraged to follow a business dress code. Appearance is a significant factor that shapes the views of candidates about QA. Appearing professional increases your confidence and yields a more positive response from candidates.
Conducting Effective Training Sessions
After planning and preparation, it is up to the trainer to deliver a successful training session.
Some proven techniques that will help you achieve the training goals are:
- Early arrival to complete any last-minute arrangements. This increases your preparation time and gives you time to adjust to the environment;
- Go through the course material beforehand and start the session with a brief overview of the training and what the course expectations are;
- Providing a short summary of QA, its importance, and achievements to assure the credibility of the course material;
- Making the training session entertaining and memorable through storytelling and other training methodologies. Participation is an important aspect of the training, therefore candidates should be encouraged to share their experiences and knowledge;
- Going through the provided slides, case studies and exercises, and adding personal experiences as well;
- Analyze the progress of the knowledge transmission as you go and if new effective techniques have been discovered, ensure to integrate them in future sessions;
- Trainers should keep notes on questions that require extra research and consult QA if needed;
- Having the ability to manage emotions during disagreements is a must.
Promoting Quality Academy
QA Trainers must have the right attitude and approach when representing QA around the world. This is why QA trusts you to always deliver a positive promotional message and act in a professional manner. Our goal is not just to provide services, but also to preserve customer loyalty.
Behaviour of QA Trainer
Along with having the expertise in the respective professional field, the lack of any of the above mentioned qualities will have a direct impact on the Trainer’s performance as well as on the QA brand.
QA Trainers have a major role in ensuring that QA is being represented adequately and that QA’s goals are delivered to the audience. Inappropriate behavior, badmouthing, avoidance of responsibilities, or any kind of negative public statement related to QA is in violation of QA’s Code of Ethics. QA Trainers should avoid interpreting regulatory or legal terms if they don’t have accurate information or are unsure.
Finally, for any related information on the planned training session (logistics, materials, venue, financial obligations, etc.) or any issues encountered, the trainer must always consult with QA, Distributor or Partner, and not communicate it directly to the candidates.
In order to ensure that QA Trainers are delivering the courses up to a promised standard, we involve our participants in the evaluation process of the performance of the trainer.
Participants complete online Course Evaluation forms where they can express their opinion regarding the course and performance of the trainers.
QA will also perform ad-hoc on-site monitoring’s of QA Trainers and record the overall performance.
Performance review and positive feedback information are one of the recertification requirements in the triennial renewal of the QA Certified Trainer certificates.