I'm A Consultant
To ensure that we deliver impartial certification services in accordance with rigorous accreditation standards,
Quality Academy (QA) does not provide consultancy.
Instead we operate an Associate Consultant Register (ACR) to support our clients to find credible experts like you within their industry.
Our Associate Consultant Register has a large range of consultants on it to ensure we meet the requirements of our clients across the world. However, we are always looking for new consultants to partner with to support our clients and future clients with their certification goals.
Benefits of joining the ACR
- Refer you to our clients. QA often get asked for help with implementing management systems by clients. We provide the client with the contact details of appropriately qualified consultants from our register. We will also inform you each time your name is put forward to a new business opportunity.
- Introduce you to our Auditors. Invite you to regional QA; Meet the Assessor Events where you can network and build relationships with the QA field based team and the QA Directors.
- Support you at your events. This can include technical support, sales support and presentations.
- Provide you with the QA ACR logo. The logo signifies an independent mark of quality and can be used on any client facing documents including marketing collateral, letterheads, business cards, website and social media profiles.
Accreditation and impartiality
In accordance with the accreditation standard ISO 17021-1:2015:
- QA does not provide consultancy in order to remain impartial from management systems implementation.
- QA shall not imply that certification would be simpler, easier, faster or less expensive if a consultancy listed on the ACR is used.
- ACR Consultants shall not imply that QA certification would be simpler, easier, faster or less expensive if their services are used.
For more information you can get in touch with us here.